The top photograph shows the interior of the original hall-church built in 1940 looking towards the chancel.  The communion table was originally designed and made for the Empire Exhibition held in Glasgow in 1938.  It is now located in the Chapel of St John .

The middle photograph shows an exterior view of what is now the main church hall. 

The bottom photograph shows the Pelican bas relief on the outside chancel wall.